Published: March 25, 2014 r.
GWT’s 053, 054 and 055 Platforms designed for ease of deployment, flexibility and cost effectiveness to quickly add capacity and coverage for commercial and government network operators.
Morris Plains, NJ (PRWEB) March 25, 2014 (Press Release)
Global Wireless Technologies LLC (GWT), a market leader in wireless infrastructure solutions, announced the addition to its wireless product portfolio of the 053, 054 and 055 platforms for Small, Enterprise and Metro Cells. These platforms are available for commercial and government mobile network operators who require additional network capacity to satisfy rapidly increasing subscriber data consumption and/or Greenfield networks. Each platform is designed for ease of deployment, flexibility, cost effectiveness and easy customization for specific customer requirements. Key platform differentiators are:
- TDD or FDD LTE, or TDD & FDD LTE simultaneously
- Extended Range & Multi-channel, Multi-band RF (tunable)
- Self-Organizing Network (SON) functionality to enable Self-Configuration on power-up and real time interference mitigation and network optimization
- Integrated miniature core network (EPC) for local switching, broadband internet access, and flexible network deployment configurations (optional)
- SIP client that interfaces with PBX for intra-enterprise calls from Mobile Device to standard IP phones (optional)
- Additional on-board processing capacity for customer applications
- Embedded 4 port GigE Router and 802.11 n/ac
“GWT works closely with our customers to customize our systems for their requirements,” said David Gross, Director of Product Marketing. “Every component is designed for robustness and flexibility so the end result is a platform rather than a specific product.”