The 154 platform is a low cost, high performance Enterprise class Small Cell designed to meet carrier and end-user requirements for easy premise installation and remote management. It enables operators to extend and improve 4G coverage by improving quality of service and delivering additional capacity to customers in a smaller more cost effective platform.
Each 154 platform is “plug and play” and includes an access radio and software to connect a mobile wireless device to a core network over standard 3GPP-IMS network interfaces. The 054 ensures highly reliable and robust connectivity from the wireless device back to the core network and offers:
- Dual Mode:
- TDD LTE And FDD LTE
- Multi-channel, Multi-band RF (tunable)
- Licensed & Unlicensed bands
- Extended Range
- Network Listen Capability for rapid location identification and SON.
- Self-Organizing Network (SON) functionality to enable Self-Configuration on Power-up and real time Interference Mitigation and Network Optimization. Dynamic interference mitigation is integral for integration with existing network infrastructure vendors.
- OAM module enables remote provisioning and management utilizing SNMP with optional TR-069.
- An optional integrated miniature evolved packet core integrated with the RAN for local switching, broadband internet access and permissions.
- This option enables additional flexibility for deployment and allows the 154 and other platforms increased network flexibility by adding additional offload options and deployment configurations.
- Optional SIP client interfaces with in-company PBX for intra-enterprise calls from Mobile Device to standard IP phones.
- Embedded 802.11 n/ac
- Embedded 4 port gig-e Router. Optional expansion to 8 ports.
- External/Internal Antennae.
- Customizable hardware solutions for increased or decreased maximum range contingent upon customer specifications
- MyCell™ system allows for easy on site customer management and hierarchical logins for different levels of customer management. I.E. at home consumers vs enterprise IT managers
- Additional on-board processors available to customers or users for their own use
- 24/7 Support